Since 2011, the Industrial National Week honours the industry and its actors, offering learning events to the general public.
The aim of this week is :
- To strenghen the attractivity of the industry and its professions ;
- To make young people aware of the industry professions, and especially of the industry of tomorrow ;
- To promote professions diversity and the rôle of women in the industry ;
- To inform the general public on the industry needs of reruitment ;
- To promote the image of a new industry, modern and innovative.
This year, the 10th edition was to be held from the 30th March to 4th April 2020 ? However, in view of the health crisis linked to the Covid-19, it will be deferred from 16th to 22th November 2020.
Despite this fact, Sotech Technologies Services is committed to be present again, as it still has been since it was taken over.
Thus, on this occasion, STS will open its doors to young people to make them aware of its skills, to promote its professions (boilermaker, welder, pipe fitter, etc.) and maybe to generate in them a vocation.